Saturday, May 19, 2012


My top 10 Gratitude List
I have just posted this list to  www.thegratitudelist.com

If you feel inspired, please do the same, or post here. This is more powerful than you may think. Try it!


1. that I have a job doing what I LOVE to do.

2. that I have a loving, compatible partner/mate.

3. that I have wonderful animals who make me smile every single day.

4. that my family members accept me as I am.

5. that I believe so strongly in my own life.

6. that I have re-gained some economic power, lost to me for years.

7. that I have co-workers who inspire me daily.

8. that I have not waited to write and finish my first book.

9. that there is always another creative project in me waiting to be born.

10. that I have found someone I was looking for, and that I believe I will reconnect with the loved ones I have recently lost contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment